Azza'S Ae82 Daily/Project

azza91

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought about that but i like the pov spec look with the black bars and lower sill. yes the colour stands out alot more but meh

It's not pov-spec, you've got chrome strips! :P

I like the non-colour coded bumpers as well, but the strip on the front helps break up all the black. As does the nicely placed car owners forums sticker. ;)

Edited by carbonboy

thought about that but i like the pov spec look with the black bars and lower sill. yes the colour stands out alot more but meh

Ah fair enough. It does look sweet as it is.

I don't like the bars all colour coded they need something to brake up all that colour.

You might find some of the upgrades your looking for soon. I know of a ae82 that in the words of carbonboy is going "to have the Viking treatment". The suspension and brakes off the donor car will be sold. GTI superstrut setup.

But if you want new stuff? Bazda's coilovers are cheaper than buy the sealed struts, springs and sway bars from Peders. Also I can't recommend the sv21 caliper and ae92 GTI rotor combo!! Webers4x48's seca stops on a 5c piece now.

Edited by kickn5k