Trimatic In To Ke11

Des

I think you will struggle fitting the Traumatic into the KE11 tunnel.

Photo evidence proves your thoughts Ryan. No way in hell that will fit in a STD auto or manual tunnel KE-1X. Hhmmm going back to the drawing board. Need something to handle a stupid boost 5k but not really wanting to cut the tunnel.

Members dont see this ad

Ive got the trimatic so I'm going to do a test fit. Got it for free so no harm done.

The toyoglide bellhousing completely sits in the tunnel and the trimatic bellhousing seems to be a simlier size but from the pics it might be a no go but ill try.

Damn it now i'm wishing i had bothered with taking a couple of photos when i had my old 2 speed sitting next to the trimatic before i threw them out.

But anywhats, the 2 speed is about the same length as the manual, wider then the manual but i'm not sure if its as wide as the trimatic.

Ive got the trimatic so I'm going to do a test fit. Got it for free so no harm done.

Did you get the shifter and tail shaft ?

Have both sitting here if you want them.

• 3 months later...

Time for an update Des.

How'd you go fitting the trimatic ?

Its in the too hard basket. Tunnel mods, tailshaft mods, linkage mods, crossmember mods etc.

I can lift the toyoglide with ease but it takes a lot of effort to lift the trimatic.