December 18, 201114 yr comment_572259 If you've seen one of these before, id love to know what the hell its off. hahah :blush: Cheers : ) Report
December 18, 201114 yr comment_572267 Definatly looks like its from around the KE30/55/65 era. I'd say it'd be TE3x or KE6x Or i could be completely wrong :glare: Report
December 18, 201114 yr comment_572271 Definatly looks like its from around the KE30/55/65 era. I'd say it'd be TE3x or KE6x Or i could be completely wrong :glare: Winner! it's off a Te3x Report
December 18, 201114 yr Author comment_572273 I think I'm going to use it on the blue car, its bad ass =D Report
December 18, 201114 yr comment_572288 Thats off the ke55 Jailbar grill (with the additional two vertical bars), out the two different styles (the other grill with the sapphire badge) this is certainly the rarer one. Ted is that new old stock as the gold in the c looks realy nice along with the black contrasting in the chrome. I have the sapphire variant of this type in my collection still with the blue badge attached. A lot of people must assume that the centre was meant to be blank as they easily fall out! Just noticed it n.o.s Link to the grill its from http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/26635-ke55-jailbar-grille-30/ Edited December 18, 201114 yr by Ben-89 Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_572867 Yeah I have one of those grilles on my KE55, always wondered what the badge looks like. I reckon it's my favourite of all the grilles. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now