December 30, 201114 yr comment_574280 G'day, I'm fiddling with the front of my ke10 to get it a little more sorted while i build and buy all the stuff to rack and pinion it. So, I know ke20 springs fit in a ke10 but they're not quite stiff enough for what i'm after. So, I'm after something a little stiffer still, Out of another factory car, Sort of like Dori boys do with falcon springs in a ke70. But no, I don't want falcon springs in my ke10 :lolcry: And yes i'll probabily get the suggestion of kings etc, But i can't justify $160~ for 3-6 months of onroad use until my alternate front end goes in. Cheers Report
December 30, 201114 yr comment_574319 put stock ksev springs in it? then chop. or get mr SLO-030 for custom height/rate springs Report
December 30, 201114 yr Author comment_574321 Well, Ke55 springs are huge in diameter compared to ke20 so no fit. Not sure on ke70 size compared to 55. I'll look under one of the many ke70's i have access too :P Lawl, Pretty sure they'd be cut, because every p plate or south australian has chopped them all in half :lolcry: Edited December 30, 201114 yr by Jono.C Report
December 30, 201114 yr Author comment_574345 Ke70 is rumoured to be around 2.7kg Was thinking around the 5kg mark or a bit less Stiff enough that I won't hit my guards is the idea, and also to try and eliminate some bodyroll/ unstableness Report
December 30, 201114 yr comment_574360 Grab some HZ Kingswood spings and chop the crap out of them. They are the right diameter to fit a KE20 strut. If you really want to go crazy, grab the V8 versions. Just be careful as when I did this to my KE20 it would lift the front wheels off the ground over bumps. The front struts really needed to be upgraded to suit. Report
December 31, 201114 yr comment_574403 Grab some HZ Kingswood spings and chop the crap out of them. They are the right diameter to fit a KE20 strut. If you really want to go crazy, grab the V8 versions. Just be careful as when I did this to my KE20 it would lift the front wheels off the ground over bumps. The front struts really needed to be upgraded to suit. We do HQ bash car springs. Made from 21mm material. Got rigid? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now