Rt80 Corona 12R 5 Speed

glenpos

Members dont see this ad

Dude, that looks great.

dude where's my car, oh wait its on the last page :D haha thanks mate

That looks Grouse Glen. :y:

Are you able to bring this to TCCAV's All Toyota Winterfest on July 14? Would really like to see this in person.

Josh :cool:

thanks mate, its getting there slowly but surely, where abouts is it, i'll see how i go, my dads not really into things like that though haha, i get my p's in october so hopefully i'll get out to a few meets

Edited by glenpos

hey guys, cars going well, all ready for a trip over to winton tomorrow, i painted the grill black and lowered the rear, what do yous think?

post-15067-0-60775600-1371811997_thumb.jpg

haha jks, but what do you think of the black grill? and the back is close to how i want it to sit, i might have it a bit higher at the rear, just want it to sit level

g'day, went to winton today to watch saloon cars and the v8 touring cars, was good fun, car was good, all worked well, even got this cool pic!!

i parked there, went out to get something out of it and this was next to it :y:

post-15067-0-56937300-1371894220_thumb.jpg

sits on about 3000rpm at 110kph, instead of 4000rpm at 100 haha

• 1 month later...

nah not really mate, been pretty flat out, but just cruizing and enjoying it atm :y: don't know what i wanna do to it next, i need to put slightly higher springs in the front as its a bit yuck on the bumpy roads that seem to rule all of victoria haha....

• 1 month later...

hey guys, not much has happened lateley, i went to the tip the other day, there was a brand new set of my mirrors still in the packets, i got them and a xy rear indicator lens for $5... my cousin has an xy so it was good, looks nice with brand new mirrors!!

gonna try and do a few little things to it today, will update later :y:

hello again, just cleaned up the drivers side rear wheel well/tub or whatever ya wanna call it haha, gave it a coat of black, not perfect but looks 100 times better than the green overspray its been for the last 4 years... ran out of paint so i can't do the other side yet, gottaa wait till dad gets home, stupid little fkn kids who tag n shit, i can't buy paint to work on my car because i'm 17.. god dammit :bash: anyways..

car kinda needs another box as that one is pretty shagged, i did get it for free of the hard rubbish so can't complain too much, might paint underneath the car when i have the box out,

engine bay is still looking great! thinking about fitting a kingswood center consol, dad has one that i tried and it fits nice just needs some trimming on the bottom so it sits down better, but gonna get another consol as dads is pretty crap

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday was awesome, took the old girl down to the euroa show and shin, was 200+ cars there, put the corona in, had a surprising amount of looks and people asking about it, there was some rich bloke who had a hq gts coupe, 68 corvette and another monaro, and he said he has one and thinks they are awesome haha.

the day before the show i pulled the 5 speed out and put the w40 in, the 5 speed was about to lunch as it was all rusty inside.... then at 10pm the night before i sprayed the kingswood console black, came up awesome, gave the car a good clean up, looking pretty good i must say :y:

post-15067-0-21680300-1381096780_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-10319300-1381096867_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-12912300-1381097064_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-59182400-1381097152_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-96226900-1381097226_thumb.jpg