Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New To The Toyota Game Just Want Some Hellp And Ideas

Featured Replies

whats going on I'm new to the game i have a 96 corolla i was thinking abot doing a 4age 20 v black top wanted to know if it worth doing and if anny boody knows wher to get parts for the car

yes and the internet.

How big is your wallet? :blinks:

How fast do you want to go? :hmm:

What will the car be used 4?

times what you think it will cost by 3.

Times the time you initially think it will take by 4.. :bash:

 

Best thing I've ever been told..

After owning over 30 japanese cars since 17,.. I've learnt this is true. :bash:

Anything from my jap spec s15 200sx to my little corolla,...it's all the same rules that apply,..time and blood sweat and girlfriend or wife's tears,..and heaps of $$$$$ :yes:

The only way to streamline Mezz's unfortunately accurate process is to buy a donor car or a halfcut coming in from Japan. I don't know all the models that used that motor apart from my son's Levin BZG, but the worst thing you can do is buy just a motor and then try to fit it.

 

I was thinking of a Skyline motor into my R31 Pintara last week and looked at the wreckers... when I saw how they chopped all the hoses and lines I decided I'm really quite happy with the CA20 in there! :laff:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.