Ke70 Deep Dish Dilemma...

Members dont see this ad

Show us some pics!!

To add a photo/pictures use the full editor option then you will see a little white box with the word browse next to it, click browse find the pic on your computer ( easier if its on the desktop ) double click it , all done

Edited by Spencer

Ben they look shit, only car that kind of pulls it off is the Te27, ANyway what is plastic flares going to do ? it might cover the wheel for legal purpouses but the orginal guard will still be there for the wheel to rub on, I'm pretty sure he doesnt want to cut out his guards.

EDit : I Recently got my lips of my guards pulled outwards , came out very well and I gained a extra 15-20mm do it. Does anyone know the name of this process?

If they are shitty universal flares maybe, but when its done right... :yes:

But your right, theres no going back if you went this way.

post-12821-0-40559000-1326677692_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlueKsev

+1 for flared guards. If u don't like bolt on ones I think I've seen people roll, lip flare stock guards etc and even weld on another front guard to help cover the top of the wheel for street legality, however for a track car it doesn't matter do cheapest way is to cut off ur original guards and buy some bolt on flares, unless u can roll lip flare stock guard urself (if that will give u enough clearance). Btw what master cylinder u running with ur SR brakes?

Why are you using a S13 crossmember with a 1uz? Too much work for very little gain if you ask me I am doing same engine conversion as you and am just using a ke70 crossmember with adjustable lca's and making the mounts on that crossmember with a rack spacer and kelway steering arms, honestly wheels are the last of your worries and should be the last thing you will need to worrie about.

• 5 months later...