Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

The new LED trailer wiring has finally arrived!!

post-1158-0-92700900-1334715375_thumb.jpg

One problem is when they asked if I needed a round or square plug I asked for round and this is what I got. I have never seen a large trailer plug, I never knew there was a large size plug and now if I want a small round plug I have to pay to send it back, then he wants me to pay for postage all over again to send the correct one up!! This shits me off cause his ebay ad never said anything about large and small plugs. I think i'll just buy a small plug, pull this one apart and wire it up myself.

post-1158-0-10145300-1334715453_thumb.jpg

See i'm kinda stuck. I can go into supercheap and buy a plug for around $15, go to ebay and buy a plug for $12, or pay to send this one back and pay a further $7 postage so he can send me the correct one. Tho I think I will argue that its not my fault and if i'm paying to send this one back, he should pay to send me the correct one.

I agree with the pay to send it back and he pays to send the correct one to you.

My thoughts on it would be that if he's not going to come to the party on the postage then stuff him and drop into the closest supercheap and buy the correct plug then and there, that way you've got the correct plug and not waiting for, hopefully, the correct one to show up.

I know its a pain in the arse having to fork out an extra $15 or so cause of the phuck up but also its a piece of mind knowing that you've got the right plug.

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed something special here. Seems the trailer is made from galvanised steel...

post-1158-0-29641700-1336053350_thumb.jpg

Thus bringing me to my next idea...

Since this trailer isn't going to rust any time soon, and since the previous owner used a 40mm x 40mm timber batten to extend the height of the trailer. I have thought of a way that I could add 20cm of cargo space, as well as 20cm of head room once it is all opened up. Tho if I do go ahead to do this I will need to replace the floor in the camper (Which already is in need of doing)

post-1158-0-00279000-1336053525_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...