January 13, 201214 yr comment_577477 We're copping a bit of a flood from spambots at the moment. I'm working on blocking them automatically but if you see one posting (or signing up) please don't respond, just hit report and the mods will clean it up. Different people re-reporting spammers multiple times is OK! Report
January 14, 201214 yr comment_577481 Wait so I can't buy medication without a prescripttion from Nigeria ??? Was hell keen Report
January 14, 201214 yr Author comment_577497 Obviously its a conspiracy! We're trying to restrict the supply of nigerian/polish/russian boner meds so that we can control the market ourselves. Report
January 14, 201214 yr comment_577526 I tried the Russian ones, they only work at temperatures below -15 deg c Report
January 14, 201214 yr comment_577527 I tried the Nigerian ones, they only work after racking up a line of coke and gunpowder. Report
January 14, 201214 yr comment_577586 Really? I got a raging boner, but instead of using it I felt an overwhelming compulsion to send like thousands of emails to random hotmail addresses. Weird. Report
January 14, 201214 yr comment_577589 We're trying to restrict the supply of nigerian/polish/russian boner meds so that we can control the market ourselves. I tried the Russian ones, they only work at temperatures below -15 deg c :lol: trollbot Report
January 14, 201214 yr comment_577656 Obviously its a conspiracy! We're trying to restrict the supply of nigerian/polish/russian boner meds so that we can control the market ourselves. Nope that's just government propaganda suppressing free speech. Edited January 14, 201214 yr by philbey Report
January 16, 201214 yr Author comment_578002 Just changed some code, should stop 99% of the spambots for now. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now