Vic Cruises?

GZE82

Members dont see this ad

No cruises planned for the near future. Only a few VIC members have road registered Corollas at the moment. Everyones a bit busy with holidays at the moment also.

The BBQ is the next gathering.

A cruise may be planned for a later date. This may be discussed at the BBQ to ascertain what the interest levels are.

Still come down and say hi if you like... meet all the boys and you can come check out some rollas... and how I cook :wink: hahaha

But yeah, theres a couple of boys that are cruising down here with other cars, not rollas.... more of a social thing. But trust me... cruises will be on the go if there is enough interest shown, as Kanga stated earlier.

havent met any of the lads from here but i reckon they would be a funney bunch so id come on as many cruses as you gus could put together i reckon, and if i can actualy make it too.

my rolla wont be goin in time for the bbq either so ill just pinch my mums VT, :wink: got aircon?? :D

I SAY WE SERIOUSLY LOOK AT A CRUISE GUYS, IF U WANT ATTRACTION TO THE CLUB, THEN THATS HOW UR GONNA DO IT. people don't LIKE BBQ'S N THAT, THEY WANNA C what OTHERS HAVE DONE TO THIER CARS AND HOW THEY PERFORM N SOUND. I don't WANNA RUBBISH what U GUYS ARE DOIN AT THE MOMENT, IF BBQ' SR UR THING THATS FINE, BUT IF U WANT GROWTH, I SAY CRUISES.

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?

Edited by GZE82

GZE82... I know exactly what you are saying... and yes... a cruise is what we would love to work towards...

now... two things to keep in mind.

1) As was mentioned before... half of the cars are in process of being built, therefore the cars we would want to cruise in wont be there on the cruise.. which would be pointless... true?

2) The BBQ is not what will always be the case. This was simply called to bring all the members together for Rolla Club Victoria's first time. More a social event. Put faces to names... and the rollas that have been done will be there... parked and the owners can walk you through the buildup and everything... and you can talk to people who are in the middle of their buildup and either hear advice or make suggestions...

But yes... a cruise will be definitely on the cards..

otherwise dude, www.vicstreetscene.com .... they go on regular cruises here in Vic.... I do agree with you that cruises are beneficial for growth of a local forum and definitely attention grabbing... but I'd honestly say we'd have maybe 2 cars for a cruise at this point in time.

And relax.... no offence was taken by what you were saying :wink: We appreciate the feedback if anything