January 20, 201214 yr comment_578983 Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone knows about ke20 front stud pattern conversions. I currently own a ke20 and the previouse owner has done a 4x114.3 conversion on it. I need to know what is normally changed, (struts, hubs, lca's??) because i need to raise the front up a bit for RWC. Thanks heaps Matt Report
January 20, 201214 yr comment_579007 I'm guessing factory struts just either ke30/70 hubs bolted to the to brakes or someones converted it to ke30/ke70 brakes If you get some pics up i can confirm for you Report
January 20, 201214 yr comment_579030 The struts stay the same, so you will still have ke20 springs and shocks at all 4 wheels. Report
January 20, 201214 yr Author comment_579134 Kool thanks heaps. That helps heaps. Ill get a photo up soon to see if you have any idea on what brakes they have used. Cheers Matt Report
January 21, 201214 yr comment_579308 Can be anything from hubs, to hubs and discs, to full struts really. Report
October 16, 201213 yr comment_631999 Hi,I'm also trying convert 4 x110 to 4 x114.3.In front can use ke 30 or 70 studs with discs.But don't know whether the break without booster in ke20 may need to upgreat or not.But what about rear? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now