Gze Conversion For The Little Twinky

GZE82

3 months ago, purchased i white twin cam 16 ae82 corolla, since then she has changed some what in colour and power.

silver pearl paint job

custom number plates TRD 86

4agze conversion, and now

getting a wolf management system and a killer exhaust installed.

stereo is at home waiting to go in when she comes home. undecided to buy some drift jap wheels( for looks, not for drift) to just give it that jap spec look, or to try n fit some 18's under those guards.

was lookin for a sprinter to do this conversion with, but they are so over priced for what they are. if anyone knows of a stocker and for cheap, I'm still lookin!

pics will go up when the car comes back and starts to look respectable again. at the moment shes just down the back of the workshop waiting for a 2.5 inch mandrell bent system, and then for a good old dyno run

ill keep the interested people posted, as i know there aint alot of aexx lovers in rolla club, its more the ke's

Edited by GZE82

Members dont see this ad

Nice job dude :wink: Sounds real tough!

Keep us posted most definitely.

And I will disagree with your last quote. It ain't so much about KE style rollas... we love rollas in general... whether they are KE or AE or whatever dude....

bring em on! :D

But don't forget pics, yeah?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my first fwd car was the ae82gze, u can't go wrong with this conversion :P

u should be pretty happy with it. i will admit i feel more at home with rwd but there is something about a gze fwd that will keep u coming back for more :)