Is My Alternator Broken?

rjenman

Yeah I didn't have to pay at all, he's a good bloke. He didn't really do anything but he could have charged for a quote and recharging my battery so I could get the beast home but nope :)

My parts car has paid itself off. I bought it for $20, paid $120 for freight to my place... and so far I've taken the carby off it ($50 rebuild kit alternative), the alternator ($140 new) and the distributor (dunno how much points are these days but mine were rooted)

Hooray for parts cars

Pity you can't make it mate, rollaclub should have more cruises so everyone starts to get to know who's who in the flesh :S

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i agree, but if theyre too often alota people will be like owell theres another one soon, i reckon itd be cool if we can get a fair few people to the one in my sig...

good to hear bout the parts car, mines paid itself off twice over just in fuel i reckon, back and forward to the wreckers etc :)

hehe, mayyybe i could try and organise like skidpan/track so theres somethin of each, coz i wanna see what my car can do, but don't wanna on the road

ive never done either, i really should do a driver safety course aswell

hmm

so u in rjenman?

depending on what we end up doin?

tip to many people that may not know or get told this, clean your points in a solvent of description and dry them before putting them in, they have a silicon coat to stop them corroding on the shelf, and unless you remove this theyre not particularly keen to start :rocknroll: