Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toowoomba Cruise.

Featured Replies

Just depends on which way you go to get there.

 

Crows Nest to Cooyar is just one hell of a long drive. Feels longer then going from Cooyar to Kingaroy.

  • Replies 180
  • Views 105.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Well just a reminder that it is St Paddys day next weekend, not sure how ill be on Sunday, do have something planned i think??

 

If not ill bring an EVO out, as have the kiddies, and is alot more comfy haha

I'm a cruise virgin.

 

Have you guys decided on a date/time for this yet? I can't really take time off work but if it's just a day or two I'll bring the KE70 along for the ride.

  • Author

So who is actually keen, where will the route go and when will we do it.

 

Like I said I don't know T'ba or the roads, so its either meet in T'ba and cruise to Kilkoy way via Esk and around the dam or something someone who knows the area can put forward.

 

I'm happy with the t'ba to Kilkoy route, maybe a few stops along the way.

 

As for a time lets lock it in, reply if you are interested still and good times for you and Ill make a date.

 

Maybe in a fortnight? Or 3 weeks. I havent really been pumping this idea up as interest seemed low.

 

How about the 1st of April. Meet at T'ba around 9-9:30 ish? (i gotta drive 1.5 hours just to get there)

 

Maybe stop in Esk for a pie or a beer, then finish up at Kilkoy for more beer?

 

Discuss, register interest in the date for the cruise, if people are cool with it I will sort the route and stops more.

 

Chur my RC bro's.

sounds good Reed. as i have no registered 'rollas, atm, if we held off for a fortnight, id be able to take the ke10.

if its sooner i can just bring the territory or something?

either way, def keen

  • Author

well the first is 3 weeks away. Plenty of time hopefully,

 

Very keen to see it again and I can get some SLR pics.

 

We had a good crowd last time, be cool if we can get another good Brisbane turnout with the hills boys.

 

The first RC cruise I went on had heaps of people, I'd like to get numbers back up.

 

BRING YA LIBERTY JiP!

Ill be keen any weekend,

 

and I'll be in something different... :blinks:

Ill be keen any weekend,

 

and I'll be in something different... :blinks:

i bags shotgun, if my 10 isnt ready..!

I've been keen from the start. Count me in whenever, wherever.

Would be keen but it'll just have to depend on whats happening for us a bit closer to the date. Like if ambers got a speedway meeting or something.

Haha jesus!

 

Pie shop at esk? Ill meet there if not at the pub

I'm keen and free any weekend, any time.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.