Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Much Is A 7Mgte Worth?

Featured Replies

So as uni grows closer, I'm yet stuck in the same position I always seem to be in every year. I have a whole load of unfinished projects and a whole bunch of car parts lying around the backyard.

 

I have a smashed up rolla, and coming into its 3rd year, my cressida project. Unfortunatly I havent had the drive to continue on with the cressida as it has been a massive hole in my wallet and a complete drain on my tollerance of ever being roadworthy again.

 

Basicly, I have a 7MGTE with a spun bearing laying around which I have grown tired of looking at. Complete with a poor excuse for a wiring loom, all ingiters, GTE ecu, CT26 Turbro, a flywheel (I spent a while tracking down I might add) with fresh new factory flywheel bolts I orders from Toyota, and a 3" exhaust manifold which had a nice note to it.

 

Its time for it to depart my backyeard to some useful hands. Question is, how much do I ask for it? I have found they are a rare motor to find by themselves these days as most normal people go along with a 1j conversion.

 

Help me out guys! I need some sort of indication of the amount of $$$s I should be getting for this.

A complete running 7mgte is usually around 1200 - 1500 with loom ecu bellhousing etc. That's a good condition one with a clean loom etc.

 

One needing a rebuild will drop that price considerably, 6-7-800 maybe.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.