October 22, 200619 yr comment_147709 Nope. Looked like it had AE86 stockies on it from what I saw. Report
October 24, 200619 yr comment_147938 Saw this at the marion carpark today around half past one, i left school to go get some hungry jacks and late r got busted. oh well. all my mates in my car ducked so the principle didn't see them Report
October 24, 200619 yr comment_147964 haha that reminds me of a ke30 (i think it was a 30) i saw, brown form memory (it was a while ago :)) with race stripes on it n heaps of random stickers. the funniest one was 'The Stig' i think it was on the door. Report
October 29, 200619 yr comment_148625 hmmm I went looking, but couldn't find ANYONE!! Currie Street... ohhhh was that when I was playing with the white pulsar and the other white thing??? Washed the car too! Saw a Red KE55?? with white rims hooning down south road/port road (sounded good btw). LOL I lined up with someone in a Ford Capri (their engine sounded like this broo-cough-cough-ahem) I had a giggle and blitzed them, I mean really! Gotta tell you I'm loving my new engine :) it just wants to FLY! it has lift when you put the boot in, if you're on say 60 and want to increase your speed to 80, it does it beautifully :) Lesley :) Report
October 29, 200619 yr comment_148627 I think you were turning left into Currie Street from Morphett Street. Report
October 29, 200619 yr comment_148675 yeah i saw a red rolla in shell gawler last nite or the nite before can't really remember.. white rims looked fair clean.. my parents saw the ke10 and told me about it.... woulda been interested if they got the number.. my mate just crashed a rolla with a 2t i coulda done a conversion make it a te10 Report
October 29, 200619 yr comment_148714 Biege coloured KE70, with minilites, NE road, near the Highlander, about 10:30 this morning. Report
October 30, 200619 yr comment_148759 i reckon i saw the same one on marion road around quarter to 4 today was it a 'p' plater? with a quicksilver or rusty or some surf branded sticker on the back window? Report
October 31, 200619 yr comment_148989 i reckon i saw the same one on marion road around quarter to 4 todaywas it a 'p' plater? with a quicksilver or rusty or some surf branded sticker on the back window? Not sure, I didn't see any plates, but I only caught a short glance. Report
November 1, 200619 yr comment_149056 anyone see me this morning? i drove to school with my full sick bodykit yo, drove the backstreets incase someone aka cops spotted me. Report
November 14, 200619 yr comment_150933 hey guys saw a mustard coloured possibly ke30 wagon today on main north road. had the grill covered in mesh and no bumpers with rectangle spotties where the bumper usually is. it caught my eye because it pulled off the side of the road and took off quick as anything didnt get to catch him and ask what he was running though. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now