May 30, 200719 yr comment_179529 spotted at cross road goodwood road intersection dumped white ke70 fender mirrors (black stick out heaps) it was dark but i think either black stock rims with the chrome surround or dirty hotwires :sob: i honked my horn :hmm: did it have an upside down rolla badge that is gay? sounds like my car. Report
May 30, 200719 yr comment_179531 theres a metallic blue ke30-50 getting around the modbury area with a faded tail/stop light original front mudflaps and i think that its got stockies ... i see it all the time when I'm workin Report
May 31, 200719 yr comment_179564 did it have an upside down rolla badge that is gay? sounds like my car. soz dint see the back of it, i went through the intersection while were waiting to turn right Report
June 6, 200719 yr comment_180519 Spotted a very clean black/dark greeny colour trueno driving down Main north road and a white levin parked on main north road around lunch time and a white ke70 wagon with jellybeans in port adelaide about 2ish. Report
June 7, 200719 yr comment_180913 well this is my most informed spotted yet :P I remembered the post with pictures!!!! Today I saw: a white AE101 Levin - quite tidy (on greenhill road) a horribly coloured green KE11 Possibly a KE10 (somewhere near grange road - on a side street about the third time I've seen it but didn't know which model it was!) a white KE20 in Bridgewater - not sure if it's for sale or not, I was kinda going to fast - 2nd time I've seen it there... and a beige - I think it was a KE28 in the city, on south terrace :D Lesley Report
June 7, 200719 yr comment_180915 oh, and I also saw 4 AE82's :P a worked red one, two white ones and well maybe I only saw three... :D Report
June 8, 200719 yr comment_180996 :wink: I spotted a few ae82's lowered with exahausts etc when i was over there last. Report
June 8, 200719 yr comment_181072 seen that aqua ROLA-01 again today and noticed she's missing a left front wheel nut :wink: Report
June 8, 200719 yr comment_181083 seen that aqua ROLA-01 again today and noticed she's missing a left front wheel nut :no2: sure your not stalking her :wink: Report
June 8, 200719 yr comment_181101 yesterday, I saw a white KE70 (4 door sedan and it had something that looked like balloons - or like a mechanics rolling thingo in the back seat) coming down from the hills, I was behind them along Portrush and then up a back street up to Greenhill Road, they had their lights on, so both their tail-lights were lit, but when they put their foot on the brake, the left hand brake light lit up and everything else went dark...I couldn't get beside them to let them know, so if anyone knows this car, could you let them know they have a fault in their taillights.. Lesley :wink: Report
June 9, 200719 yr comment_181179 sure your not stalking her :wink: quite possibly but not intetionally Report
June 10, 200719 yr comment_181379 coming back from the cruise on sat i follow a white series 2 t18 (black bumper) all the way from aldinga to seaford. we shared looks of wow another t18.. lol Report
June 11, 200719 yr comment_181494 scene a few nice ke30s in the figure 8 race at wakirie last night ... what a waste Report
June 12, 200719 yr comment_181689 Anyone know who bent their TOE? Spotted MR2 with Vic plates at Regency Tafe car park, at about 5pm tonight. Is that yours Clown? Edited June 12, 200719 yr by CD_rollaman Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now