August 13, 201016 yr comment_459252 Spotted a bunch of rollas today on my excursion to regency.. There was a real nice white ke30 with gold centre meshies out the front when I got there. Also spotted about 5 ke70s haha sorry not sure on locations etc.. Good to be back in the wags :fuzz: Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_459261 That 30 attends Regency tafe, really clean car. Spotted a dark green 55 coupe, 15's and colour coded short bumpers, looked freakin sweet. " " Dave in his AE71 wags. Seen what i believe to be a grey KE36 or 38 on a tow truck, front end damage. Hope it gets fixed, pity if its another rolla wags off the road :fuzz: Edited August 13, 201016 yr by SLO-030 Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_459396 Have recently spotted a blue/green/rust KE10 in the Tranmere area, parked in a front yard. It's well buggered and looks very unregistered - lots of dings and rust, has roof racks and mazda stockies on it, probably good for parts more than anything. PM me for street name Report
August 15, 201016 yr comment_459572 well yet again ive spotted what we all dream of. driving between gumeracha and loberthal today i spotted an absolutely overrated ke26 being driven by an old fella! Report
August 16, 201016 yr comment_459803 Spotted a bunch of rollas today on my excursion to regency.. There was a real nice white ke30 with gold centre meshies out the front when I got there. Also spotted about 5 ke70s haha sorry not sure on locations etc.. Good to be back in the wags :P thgat 30 was f'ing sick drove past my work other day i creamed lol Report
August 16, 201016 yr comment_459830 Spotted a Bamboo Ke2X On sheps hill. Reckon owner goes to Blackwood high or something.. Report
August 16, 201016 yr comment_459847 was it ke25 had a black bonnet and black stockies? if so its a dude i used to work with and its the ke25 that was on carsales or tradingpost not long ago Report
August 16, 201016 yr comment_460023 well yet again ive spotted what we all dream of. driving between gumeracha and loberthal today i spotted an absolutely overrated ke26 being driven by an old fella! was that a mustard one? Report
August 16, 201016 yr comment_460029 was that a mustard one? You would see this mustard one as often as I do too dude. Effin sweet car... the old dude always smirks when I stand outside my place in awe watching it go past. I should make up a sign which says do you want to sell and holf it up as he drives past?? I tried chasing him down one day but he didn't stop :D :D :laff: Report
August 17, 201016 yr comment_460070 Yep that's the one n yeah not the first time I've seen it either!! Cool old wags! Report
August 17, 201016 yr comment_460251 You would see this mustard one as often as I do too dude. Effin sweet car... the old dude always smirks when I stand outside my place in awe watching it go past. I should make up a sign which says do you want to sell and holf it up as he drives past?? I tried chasing him down one day but he didn't stop :D :D :laff: haha yeah. ive been wanting to go ask him if he wants to sell it too. i no where he lives but just havent been bothered to go c him, got enough rollas anyway Report
August 17, 201016 yr comment_460254 Spotted a young lady driving a blue 4dr KE36/38 today in lonsdale. bout 5:30. Report
August 17, 201016 yr comment_460306 Spotted a blue Ke30 wags at windy point last night...Shit night tho. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now