Spotted

Jared

lmao where do i have to drive to get spotted lol

simple drive something a little more unique and it may just happen :jamie: Plus what is this whole obsession you have with wanting to be spotted anyways :jamie:

On another note spotted the rear of a black ke2x(or atleast i think it was) on Northeast Rd either Sunday or Thursday can't quite remember which day as they are all blurred into to one atm

Members dont see this ad
Don't live on west parkway by any chance do you camcam?? A similar looking car but can't be certain because there's a lot of beige 70s with black wheels rolling around!

i live on west parkway and my brother owned that biege sev that was parked on there, now sold.

simple drive something a little more unique and it may just happen :jamie: Plus what is this whole obsession you have with wanting to be spotted anyways :jamie:

On another note spotted the rear of a black ke2x(or atleast i think it was) on Northeast Rd either Sunday or Thursday can't quite remember which day as they are all blurred into to one atm

lol i dunno my old car got spotted all the time was a f@$king shitbox lmao but this one looks way better and not spotted once hahaha lol i need a stalker or something lol

Don't live on west parkway by any chance do you camcam?? A similar looking car but can't be certain because there's a lot of beige 70s with black wheels rolling around!

that pic is way old. like when i first painted it lol it looks sorta like this now just its heaps dirty in these pics :jamie: sorry haha havent had a chance to clean it in a while ...

post-7027-1277179212_thumb.jpg

post-7027-1277179255_thumb.jpg

Holy crap :lol: I saw a white KE15 or 17 last night in a side street off Diagonal Rd at about 9:30pm. I couldn't believe my eyes! I have not seen a real one before. Had a small dent somewhere on the back, but I can't recall where because I went into convulsions of excitement. Sexy as!

Holy crap :lol: I saw a white KE15 or 17 last night in a side street off Diagonal Rd at about 9:30pm. I couldn't believe my eyes! I have not seen a real one before. Had a small dent somewhere on the back, but I can't recall where because I went into convulsions of excitement. Sexy as!

have also seen this little gem!!

over the weekend ive seen a couple ke20s and ke30s around the place, but its been dark and been in the missus car so no more details unfortunatly.

cheers, scott