May 21, 201115 yr comment_525804 thats my new 20 :yes: I live about 20sec from there mate, do you live there also? Love the old school plates. Report
May 22, 201115 yr comment_525887 Spotted Mr Philbey again on friday night, parked on main rd blackwood. Mate loved your 16 :dance: Report
May 22, 201115 yr comment_525893 spotted a certain someone being back in the right type of car again!!! All I can say is yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :dance: :D Report
May 22, 201115 yr comment_525942 I live about 20sec from there mate, do you live there also? Love the old school plates. yep that's were i live the cops sead that i will get a $500 fine for the plates Report
May 22, 201115 yr comment_526010 spotted a certain someone being back in the right type of car again!!! All I can say is yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What you get Luke? Report
May 23, 201115 yr comment_526175 oh well mate gotta move on sometimes to get to bigger and better things! Report
May 23, 201115 yr comment_526241 yeah I wasn't going to spoil the news for Nick :dance: Rad 20 Nick - I saw you cruising down Goodwood Road in it later that day... loving life :cool: Edited May 23, 201115 yr by LukeAE71 Report
May 24, 201115 yr comment_526404 yeah luke i heard the horns blare, didnt realise it was the commo till after. tom when the cruise is ready it will be at that Report
May 25, 201115 yr comment_526706 yeh I see Ryan so many times I've given up posting haha. Saw some dude in a yellow ksev with black fender mirrors this morning, turning from Lonny highway east onto sherrifs. Report
May 25, 201115 yr comment_526783 ok well firstly i reckon i saw toms (ke20rota) old ke30 in the last couple of days? it had a big ding in the side of it though. also spotted lukes crown last night just after i left my mates house! just sitting out the front of your place looks sooooo much better with the white walls! can't wait to see the hubbies on it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now