Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

Some white e7 with driving lights attempted the worst slide ever as he followed me off blacks, onto south road and then left on majors road yesterday.

Also hammered past Ryan as I followed him around the corner of o sully onto dyson.

Saw the lights in my mirror and thought it mighta been my mate waiting for me in his S1 Rx7. Woulda kept heading down Lonsdale hwy but was in a rush to get home.

Spotted a previously unseen light purple coloured 15 or 17 (Sprinter) with some wheels and a canon exhaust going up goodwood road just before 5PM today...I flipped out...haven't seen or heard of it on RC...a rare sight, even rarer in purple! Anyone know the car?

A mate also spotted a white KE26 in Elizabeth this week - old couple driving it. He also flipped out!

Edited by TOM

Spotted a previously unseen light purple coloured 15 or 17 (Sprinter) with some wheels and a canon exhaust going up goodwood road just before 5PM today...I flipped out...haven't seen or heard of it on RC...a rare sight, even rarer in purple! Anyone know the car?

A mate also spotted a white KE26 in Elizabeth this week - old couple driving it. He also flipped out!

the purple monster has been around for years, the fella came on a rolla cruise we had many MANY moons ago.

cheers, scott