July 1, 201115 yr comment_536631 spotted a red KE30 2 door heading south along lonny HWY about 5pm this arvo. cheers, scott Report
July 2, 201115 yr comment_536717 What colour was it? I spotted one at our mile end depot yesterday Report
July 2, 201115 yr comment_536734 Spotted ke70kid on main road in belair just after 4:30! Would love to see some different wheels on your car! didnt see u champ, what were u in ?? i was prob in my own world i would love some different wheels too but got no interest in mine, spewing !!! Report
July 3, 201115 yr comment_536915 keep seeing a yellow 70 in woodcroft. low, rims. stop checking out my missus. haha Report
July 3, 201115 yr comment_536972 Parked next to Josh at the Alberton Hotel on Port Road toady! Sounded good when you took off dude!! What exhaust system have you got? KJ :-) Report
July 3, 201115 yr comment_537015 spotted SLO020 this arvo turning onto beach rd down christies. sweet ride, love the wheels and quad headlights!!!! cheers, scott Report
July 5, 201115 yr comment_537535 spotted a white ke20 with dragways(maybe) on aldenhoven rd, lonsdale I'm pretty sure its aldenhoven, across from southern workout store. cheers, scott Edited July 7, 201115 yr by PMP020 Report
July 7, 201115 yr comment_538231 the purple monster has been around for years, the fella came on a rolla cruise we had many MANY moons ago. cheers, scott Shit man I saw that on main road when I was sixteen, that's all of.... 12 years ago! It was the first one I ever saw on the road. I found out more about the KE17SL i've seen on my street... Report
July 8, 201115 yr comment_538249 That's so nice! Also spotted a nice clean red ke55 behind me when I was being towed on grand junction in the new rolla! Report
July 8, 201115 yr comment_538268 i've seen that ke17 a few times around, so rare when i do see it. gets me excited :D Report
July 10, 201115 yr comment_538593 spotted my wagon 'the sak wags' tearing around Hallett Cove !! back on the road after a 6 week freshen up :) it feels good to be back in a rolla. cheers, scott Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now