Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

caught up with a willow green ke20 tonight. think it was the old PMP020 car.

 

in melbs?

 

Cheers, Scott.

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 894.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Hendo and Carbonboy were both in rAdelaide over the Christmas period :yes:

in melbs?

 

Cheers, Scott.

as ryan said, in sa.

Makes sense, i would love to see my old car, I'm always on the look out.

 

Cheer, Scott.

I know the owner man, can probably organize a meet up one day if your keen.

if your talking bout scotts old willow green 20, my ex missus now owns that

was waiting for you to comment on this nick! was talking to her the other day and she mentioned she was your ex.

that cars LOVES the ladies!!!!

 

my count is 3 ladies that have owned it since me :)

 

Cheers, Scott.

saw Nickyboy yestdy evening on Wattlebury. I was in the black MX5... did not wave as I figured you wouldn't recognise me ;)

just got back from murray bridge

 

what you doing in a mx5?

owning it :)

 

has some "issues" but hopefully nothing that can't be sorted

owning it :)

 

has some "issues" but hopefully nothing that can't be sorted

 

I always used to hate these cars and referred to them.... well in a kinda mean way..... however now I'm am saving to buy one as our 2nd daily. Once I had driven a mates I was converted. They handle awesome. A lot of fun!

I agree. When my brother in law were in it with the top down we could have been looked upon as... well you know. But I am a bit taken by the car due to its handling etc. That and it was an absolute bargain!

yes i have driven one as well. loved it. :) havent seen yours yet luke

+1 for all the MX5 comments. At first I wasn't keen on them, drove one and the N/A 1.6 held its own against a 6ltr VE, wicked little cars.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.