Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

hmmm I went looking, but couldn't find ANYONE!! Currie Street... ohhhh was that when I was playing with the white pulsar and the other white thing???

Washed the car too! Saw a Red KE55?? with white rims hooning down south road/port road (sounded good btw).

LOL I lined up with someone in a Ford Capri (their engine sounded like this broo-cough-cough-ahem) I had a giggle and blitzed them, I mean really!

Gotta tell you I'm loving my new engine :) it just wants to FLY! it has lift when you put the boot in, if you're on say 60 and want to increase your speed to 80, it does it beautifully :)

Lesley :)

yeah i saw a red rolla in shell gawler last nite or the nite before can't really remember.. white rims looked fair clean..

my parents saw the ke10 and told me about it....

woulda been interested if they got the number.. my mate just crashed a rolla with a 2t i coulda done a conversion make it a te10

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys saw a mustard coloured possibly ke30 wagon today on main north road. had the grill covered in mesh and no bumpers with rectangle spotties where the bumper usually is. it caught my eye because it pulled off the side of the road and took off quick as anything didnt get to catch him and ask what he was running though.