May 11, 201214 yr comment_603279 First time ive seen it. Thought you meant another one. Did not have plates on it back then Not sure how it goes either, seems I have a reputation out there haha Report
May 11, 201214 yr Author comment_603281 There was this there Carlos, you'd appreciate it. I had to clean my pants afterwards. Report
May 11, 201214 yr comment_603282 A lotus cortina, nice collectors item, I got something in store also Report
May 12, 201214 yr comment_603452 I made it a bit late again, Reeds rolla had plenty of attention. A heap of different cars there every time, so its always worth a look, brisbane lost the footy anyway so i missed nothing. Report
May 2, 201313 yr Author comment_655048 Bump this up, theres one on tomorrow night, the last one was called off so it should be packed. Report
May 6, 201313 yr comment_655341 is this still the last friday of every month? Might go over for a looksy this month. Report
May 6, 201313 yr Author comment_655347 Every three weeks, like them on FB to get updates. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Auto-One-Kawana/239585082737916 Report
May 7, 201313 yr comment_655447 I don't have the facebooks unfortunatly, i'm escentric, i got lost in the dark ages, ha ha. Report
June 11, 201313 yr Author comment_658644 Ill be down there pending weather of course. Might be the last meet I take Peanut to. Report
June 12, 201313 yr comment_658751 weather is going to be fine, well.............so they say, i'll be there at some stage in the night. Report
June 12, 201313 yr comment_658768 weather is going to be fine, well.............so they say, i'll be there at some stage in the night. You going to bring the nice gurl out for its 1 year voyage? Report
June 15, 201313 yr comment_659093 na man, that was 2 weeks ago, ha ha, took the pontiac up instead, 2 door corolla's make it difficult for a baby seat, seen reeds rolla there, next walk around lap and he was gone. Edited June 15, 201313 yr by Clapped out Report
June 15, 201313 yr Author comment_659097 Yeah I had my daughter with me and she was getting tired. Same old cars anyway. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now