March 18, 201214 yr comment_591266 Hey Guys I have tried searching for this info but with no avail, Is probably a very simple answer but will 3k 4k 5k inlet & exhaust manifolds bolt straight onto a 7k head? I am looking at differend options for my rolla now ive blown the head gasket and have just spent a heap on sidedraft weber extractors etc and want to know if they can just be bolted up Also have a new 5k electronic dizzy to use Cheers Andrew Report
March 19, 201214 yr comment_591406 Hey Guys I have tried searching for this info but with no avail, Is probably a very simple answer but will 3k 4k 5k inlet & exhaust manifolds bolt straight onto a 7k head? I am looking at differend options for my rolla now ive blown the head gasket and have just spent a heap on sidedraft weber extractors etc and want to know if they can just be bolted up Also have a new 5k electronic dizzy to use Cheers Andrew hi andrew i am running a twin carb sprinter manifold on the 7k in my ke 15 sprinter port size 7k and 3b are the same cheers lou Report
March 20, 201214 yr comment_591627 will bolt on but likely to need portmatching. Depends what 7k you got .7kc - round ports , 7ke oval ports Also depends what manifold you got - theres a few options. Just get your tools out and find out what you got Report
March 21, 201214 yr Author comment_591671 Hi guys Thanks for the responses, engine is a 7ke, i wont be picking it up for another month or so Report
March 21, 201214 yr comment_591836 Round out the ovals and you have 3kbp sized ports, that's what I did with mine. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now