Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke55 First Project Daily Car

Featured Replies

Hey rolla club new to the site got a 1980 KE55 Corolla a month or so ago now...

 

I have no experience on working on cars but I believe its time to learn.

 

Inspiration:

haydens-sedan.jpg

Edited by dominating

  • Replies 51
  • Views 111.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • For the front bumper bar use a ke30 and chop it up so it looks like the same type used on the Mk1 Escort. Little bumperets.

Posted Images

  • Author

Now I started work on it yesterday ripped both bumpers off and grill, looks like this atm.

 

Any idea best way to mount indicators?

 

For the rear I want to find a KE30 Bumper so no ugly plastic.

post-15816-0-10507400-1332805378_thumb.jpg

post-15816-0-05349200-1332805394_thumb.jpg

post-15816-0-71338500-1332805414_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Taking bumpers off is illegal.. but good luck with everything

 

I want a KE30 Rear I dunno what to do about the front bumper they're are so ugly.

Edited by dominating

Walk around a wrecker with a tape measure. Old Triumphs, Datsuns.. whatever

  • Author

Walk around a wrecker with a tape measure. Old Triumphs, Datsuns.. whatever

 

good info cheers, I just found someone near by to me selling KE30 Bumpers hopefully I can pick both of them up.

  • Author

Few more questions... :)

 

My radiator looks pretty rooted to me dodgy hole in the top tape and cloth fix and the rad its self looks badly damaged

 

What's best option replace with? on budget.

post-15816-0-95825000-1332808198_thumb.jpg

post-15816-0-65429600-1332808223_thumb.jpg

Edited by dominating

Replace it with a new one, they cost fark all on here just do some searching through the f/s section

Looks clean, Where abouts in Tassie are you?

  • Author

Replace it with a new one, they cost fark all on here just do some searching through the f/s section

 

Yeah will do..

  • Author

Looks clean, Where abouts in Tassie are you?

 

Btw jono its Jordan bens mate, I live in blackas.

OH! Man yeah it just clicked haha

  • Author

OH! Man yeah it just clicked haha

 

Dunno where I can find a pair of k30 bumpers cheap do you? Found some today but already sold.

Edited by dominating

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.