Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke55 First Project Daily Car

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 111.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • For the front bumper bar use a ke30 and chop it up so it looks like the same type used on the Mk1 Escort. Little bumperets.

Posted Images

  • Author

KE30 Bumpers on, back is not full chrome but I'm happy with it.

post-15816-0-90168200-1333266291_thumb.jpg

post-15816-0-00421600-1333266315_thumb.jpg

Edited by dominating

The rear bar is of a KE55 as it has the rubber end caps. Good to see another corolla on the road. :cool:

By the way which end of the state are you in??? as I saw this for sale in Launnie. :y:

Edited by ke20rolla

  • Author

The rear bar is of a KE55 as it has the rubber end caps. Good to see another corolla on the road. :cool:

By the way which end of the state are you in??? as I saw this for sale in Launnie. :y:

 

I'm in Hobart, but yeah i believe the chick i got it off was living in launie at one stage.

Where did you get the bumpers man?

 

I need a rubber end cap for my rear bumper, it is absolutely stuffed.

  • Author

Where did you get the bumpers man?

 

I need a rubber end cap for my rear bumper, it is absolutely stuffed.

 

I put a ad on gumtree and picked them up from a dude in sandfly looked like he stripped a ke55 sedan and a coupe for parts.

^ Wasn't lloyds place?

  • Author

^ Wasn't lloyds place?

 

I don't know lloyd and i didn't get the dudes name >< out at kaoota.

Edited by dominating

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Haven't been able to do any work lately because my brothers had my car but today i put some rust remover on back gaurd and tomorrow or next, I'm going to bog both sides up and remaining holes left from old bumpers

 

Also thinking about installing a central locking kit very soon at the same time thinking about shaving door handles? bad good idea? I'm thinking it could be sick if i do it right.

 

other projects coming up hopefully find a new radiator to replace the old shitty one in it atm

 

also going to degrease engine bay and underneath the car very soon seems like there is a fair bit of oil coming out of somewhere..

Also thinking about installing a central locking kit very soon at the same time thinking about shaving door handles? bad good idea? I'm thinking it could be sick if i do it right.

I did the central locking on my old '30

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/36792-towes-turtle/page__st__60#entry479755

The front ones are pretty straight forward. The solenoids are straight below the door locks at the bottom of the doors.

 

The back doors aren't as straight forwards, the only problem is the rods need to be knicked in about three places.

 

 

Shave the rear door handles and swap the front ones from a different model car. Still keep the lift up handle style but something a bit later.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

I did the central locking on my old '30

http://www.rollaclub..._60#entry479755

The front ones are pretty straight forward. The solenoids are straight below the door locks at the bottom of the doors.

 

The back doors aren't as straight forwards, the only problem is the rods need to be knicked in about three places.

 

 

Shave the rear door handles and swap the front ones from a different model car. Still keep the lift up handle style but something a bit later.

 

Awesome thanks for info on central locking hopefully get the cash to order kit soon

 

Also good idea for doors tthinking it might look a bit bair with all shaved, i can imagine back ones and front left would look nice :)

  • Author

quick update picked up some second hand wheels to chuck on for now

 

also almost finished bogging just needs a sand etc hasn't been good enough weather for me to get motivated and finish it :)

post-15816-0-06866800-1336453094_thumb.jpg

post-15816-0-54134300-1336453137_thumb.jpg

post-15816-0-61047500-1336453156_thumb.jpg

post-15816-0-97194000-1336453171_thumb.jpg

  • 3 months later...

Done anymore on this Jordan?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.