Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sams 83' Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Car is now lower     Its sporting some roof racks I scored off ebay too. Be getting some rims when I've got some money too. Thinking StarSharks if I can find some. Prob 14x6.5 between +10-0 offse

Posted Images

Car is rego'd and on the road, Hooray!

Good stuff Sam, it was like yesterday we were speaking about rego on this and that was when, 6 or more weeks ago.

 

Ill pop around and check it out this week or weekend for sure! Take me for a drive !? :lol:

good work! will you be making an apearance at winterfest on sunday?

  • Author

Thanks guys. Yeah Ben gimme a buzz whenever, I'm on holidays from uni so am around quite a bit.

 

Not sure if I'll make it on Sunday yet. Was planning on it but things just keep popping up, I'll try n make it there tho. Be good to put some names to faces.

 

Been up at Dromana the last few days, car drove great, didn't miss a beat and the 4sp wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. When I had a 4sp in my old 808 it sounded like it was gonna blow up when I drove it at 100.

 

Heres a quick pic..

 

527617_10150953545892976_1771619913_n.jpg

Just don't put an exhaust on till you get a 5 spd ;)

Learned the hard way in my old Supercharged KE70 running a 4 spd!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Anyone got a good cond SE badge to suit ke70? Also looking for a cs-x badge for a friend. Cheers guys.

 

Thinking bout chucking a 5 speed in as my next mod. Do quite a few hwy k's.

 

Car is losing coolant too, lost about 2 liters on a 300km drive. Any recomendations on a place to get my radiator pressure tested and flushed etc. Preferably around Brunswick, Coburg, Preston etc.

 

Cheers.

  • Author

Car is now lower

 

IMG_0290.JPG

 

Its sporting some roof racks I scored off ebay too. Be getting some rims when I've got some money too. Thinking StarSharks if I can find some. Prob 14x6.5 between +10-0 offset. Nothing too nuts. Trying to find some ke30 LCA's too, they seem to be cheaper than xt130's.

Edited by rxsammy

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

New shoes...

 

IMG_0456.JPG

 

IMG_0457.JPG

 

IMG_0458.JPG

  • 1 month later...

Is it sitting on the lovells super lows u were talking about? Looks good by the way nice height

  • Author

Nah I didn't end up getting the lovells, decided I'll go 86 struts soon. Thanks

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.