April 26, 201214 yr comment_599952 hey all,, i baught an ae71 pedal box off a bloke who contacted me via rollaclub hes given me a trackin number starting with "TS" I'm wondering if anyone would know a shipping company that uses a tracking number starting with "TS" ive tried on the net looking on sites trying to guess but no luck the whole reason I'm tryna find out is because i can't get ahold of this bloke anymore his phone isnt on anymore and he forgot to mention what freight company he "sent" it on any help would be lovly cheers-luke Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_599954 Who was this member, it sounds like Micky up to his tricks again. Did he write everything IN CAPS ALL THE TIME? http://www.rollaclub.com/board/forum-11/announcement-6-important-scammer/ Edited April 26, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
April 26, 201214 yr Author comment_599965 in a txt message he wrote hi luke AE71 HYD PED BOX in caps ʞ©$ɟ it prolly was that dude ahe it sounded so legit tho he sed he was wrecking an ae71 spirit in melb that hed send abit of cut firewall aswell for a template and his name was nick but it all seems like this scammer dude f@#k Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_599967 he's been scamming forums for ages. He almost got me via Gumtree. Report
April 26, 201214 yr Author comment_599968 shit the money is a bummer,,,but i mean pedal boxes are hard to find :( Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_599972 Sorry to say mate it sounds like another Mickey scam. Can you please pm me all the details of the sale, how you got in contact, when, etc. Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_599974 As I'm in Melbourne,if there is anything that I can do to help out let me know!Scum like this this deserve to be GOT! Report
April 26, 201214 yr Author comment_599976 thanks mate^ he mentioned a suburb green slopes or somthing similar? Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_599980 This is why you buy from a reputable seller. For example, I make sure that everyone that deals with me gets frequent updates, tracking numbers and I also ask for a contact number if anything goes wrong during the process. Those people who strictly join a forum to sell parts with a very low post count are the ones I would be wary of. Bad luck unfortunately and some people are just scheming assholes. :( Report
April 26, 201214 yr Author comment_599981 mmmmmmmmmm i know young dum and stupid hahaha being cheeky here but anyone know of an ae71 pedalbox forsale :P please don't delete this post mods!! Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_599985 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AE71-PEDAL-BOX-4AGE-KE70-ae86-Drift-/180866725424?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1c7f3630#ht_500wt_1287 Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_600001 Weren't you selling an ae86 pedalbox recently?? You can use that... Report
April 26, 201214 yr Author comment_600004 i can use that but i don't know how to mod it :( and ive been trolling the net on how to but dosnt go into depth of how to do it ie no pics or guides Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_600010 Beware folks this dude is causing a lot of grief for us. I would suggest anyone looking to buy AE71 pedal boxes exercise a lot of caution, this scammer spotted fumeck's wanted ad and contacted him directly. He's shifty and definitely committed to ripping people off. Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_600017 I reckon Philbey could shed some light on the 86 pedalbox dealio. Philbey??? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now