Streak Of Bad Luck Lately..

Members dont see this ad

Man......you are having a bad luck streak.....

on a lighter note.....i had to replace the left hand rear tail light on my mums KE 70 corolla after my brother backed into the car with his nissan patrol....

kellys wreckers $25 for the whole assembly......cheap as chips.....i think thats what she paid

2nd quote = $220

3rd quote = $260

Seems everyones prices and parts are all over the place, gave them the 3 quotes this afternoon, now its time to sit back and wait for a call tomorrow..

The car that backed into me was a Holden Astra, $1600 damage to it, *OUCH*

Yay for insurance..

I actually agree with the first quote more due to the fact they will repair the bar rio and paint it, then fit an exchange cover on it, also they will replace the indicator with an aftermarket one

quote #2 wants to repair the bar rio and put the existing cover back on and just bodgily repair the corner where it was hit without painting and fit a second hand indicator light

quote #3 wants to repair the bar rio and paint the bar cover (which will probably flake off in about a weeks time after being painted) and fit what seems for the price $100 to be a genuine? indicator or just loading the quote...

• 2 months later...