May 4, 201214 yr comment_601742 Hey guys I'm after a manual for my ke 25 coupe with a 3k.. Any suggestions where to go and find one or If anyone has one for sale? I'm going to hit up the wreckers tomorrow, but after help. Cheers Report
May 4, 201214 yr comment_601789 Wreckers probably wont be much help. Ke20 one is the same position, Ke30/55 isn't too far off in shifter position either, lower k's and generally easier to find So if you don't mind cutting your floorpan slightly to fit the gearlever that's you best option. As far as getting one, Wreckers, Rollaclub Classifieds, eBay, Gumtree etc Report
May 4, 201214 yr comment_601855 Are we talking gearbox or workshop repair manual for a 3K engine? Report
May 5, 201214 yr comment_601905 Are we talking gearbox or workshop repair manual for a 3K engine? He said he was going to go look at the wreckers, So i'd assume gearbox.. Report
May 5, 201214 yr Author comment_601914 Hey guys cheers, I'm located in Hastings Vic. At the moment it's a 2 speed auto. And is gutless lol.. I'm saving for a ca18 for her and looking to do this for a while till I can go all out, Cheers Report
May 10, 201214 yr comment_603005 pedalbox, flywheel, clutch kit, clutch cable fix the reverse light, gearbox, crossmember etc etc. From memory i think i changed the tailshaft too, maybe someone else can confirm if the spline is the same. It's pretty much all bolt in, i did this 20 odd years ago with mine ( originally a 3k toyoglide too ) Just make sure when you are grinding out the shifter hole you cover the inside of the glass, i wrecked one of my windows :( Cheers Dale Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now