Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

High Powered Vehicle Ban For P Plater

Featured Replies

I got around on P plate in a turbo KE, Pulled over once, cop wasnt even interested in looking at the car or popping the bonnet.

 

That was even after they pulled me over for giving it shit,,,

I think I mentioned it before but I drove my turbo S13 around for like 5 months and even drove it from Byron to Newcastle and back. Saw about 10 or so highway patrols the entire trip and didn't get looked at twice. Never got pulled over the entire time I owned it.

I think if you own a relatively clean car, they don't take much notice...

This is one of those times I don't mind being an old kent... I can drive whatever I want

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

well ive been driving my ke for a week and a bit first day out with no exhaust to, went past 4 cops and had one behind me for about 2 k's and nothing. touch wood wont have much hassle. only have like 3 months until I'm on my P2's so no P plates what will be good.

A cast steel manifold rusted away?

 

Seems legit

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.