Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Motor In A Ke55 Help!!

Featured Replies

What's a good motor to put in my ke55? Something that won't cost me a shit load and that I can drive on my p's? Most I'm willing to spend on a motor and shit that has to be replaced is 5 grand! I want some power out of it too haha

So your on your P's... hmmm...A 4K

  • Author

Ive been looking for a 4k but can't find one anywhere!

Ive been looking for a 4k but can't find one anywhere!

 

Where you located?

I'll have one for sale soon.

  • Author

Nar man you think I'm that stupid its get a 3k in it, I live in Vic mate what about you? How much you selling it for?

  • Author

Kinder looking for something with a bit for power but something like a sr20 but everyone keeps telling me it's going to cost $15000 ha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.