January 22, 200620 yr Author comment_97369 Well done guys... the pics came out awesome! Nice size cruise aswell! :) Thanks Tiger...I expect to see you at our next one :( Report
January 24, 200620 yr Author comment_97671 Is that it Dan? Is that all us Canberran's mean to you? :P I am hurt Dan...I really am Report
January 25, 200620 yr comment_97968 hi, its the '55 guy, the name is steve, and thanks to all the fellas at the club, i was a little worried turning up, not to sure how the reception was going to be being a stranger and all but everyone made me feel welcome so big thanks for that, don't know if i should thank you for all the ideas, was under that bloody car till midnight 'reseting' springs haha lost the grandma car look.... big time! found a cyl head guy i trust, superchargers prooving a little hard to locate, and stuff those exaust shop prices, i,ll make something next weekend . so thanks again to everyone who said hi, and I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me (may need to hit you up for one of those photos, havent got any 'before' shots of car) Report
January 25, 200620 yr Author comment_98045 Hey Steve. Glad to have you in the club, and on the cruise :P Be sure to come to the next meeting, can't wait to see what you did to the rolla haha. Ring SSS Automotive, I got mine for $250 plus, maybe $30 for postage? And it came with 3 months warranty. Pm me if you have any other questions about it :P Geoff Report
January 27, 200620 yr comment_98293 here comes some more still more to come guys :P Hey Nick I can see some pic's for the 2007 calendar in some of these :y: Report
January 27, 200620 yr comment_98332 Excellent job guys :y: Hopefully someone can put together a thread with photos from each of the states meetings Love the ROLLACLUB banner! Better be careful or Kangaroosa will join you to make triplets Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now