Pics

Rolla__Boy

Members dont see this ad

hi, its the '55 guy, the name is steve, and thanks to all the fellas at the club, i was a little worried turning up, not to sure how the reception was going to be being a stranger and all but everyone made me feel welcome so big thanks for that, don't know if i should thank you for all the ideas, was under that bloody car till midnight 'reseting' springs haha lost the grandma car look.... big time! found a cyl head guy i trust, superchargers prooving a little hard to locate, and stuff those exaust shop prices, i,ll make something next weekend .

so thanks again to everyone who said hi, and I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me (may need to hit you up for one of those photos, havent got any 'before' shots of car)

Hey Steve.

Glad to have you in the club, and on the cruise :P

Be sure to come to the next meeting, can't wait to see what you did to the rolla haha.

Ring SSS Automotive, I got mine for $250 plus, maybe $30 for postage? And it came with 3 months warranty.

Pm me if you have any other questions about it :P

Geoff

• 2 weeks later...