Ufo's

Fayt

there always has to be something to create something, thats why its impossible to think how it all started, because there always has to be somehing that exists to make something that exists, if there is a god, who created god, god just couldnt spring out of someones arse, but if he did, who's arse, and who created the thing with the arse? and who created the thing who created the thing with the arse? it just goes on and on

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there always has to be something to create something, thats why its impossible to think how it all started, because there always has to be somehing that exists to make something that exists, if there is a god, who created god, god just couldnt spring out of someones arse, but if he did, who's arse, and who created the thing with the arse? and who created the thing who created the thing with the arse? it just goes on and on

I'm firm in my belief that the Creator of the Universe is God. He is often referred to as "the beginning and the end" in a figurative sense, saying that all things started with Him, so all things are going to end with Him. Now, He he no beginning. He has always been around. So he's not going to have an end either. And I'm pretty sure if you have all the power to create things as complex and perfect as living cell, or a planet, or a galaxy.... I'd say you'll be around for a VERY long time... AND you've been around for a while before.. true?

No one would've created God, as he has been around forever and will forever remain that way. He did create the Earth and humans and all planets with a purpose. But this threasd can almost become very religious... so I won't even start!

But yeah... I strongly believe in creation.... no Big Bang theory... you simply cannot "fluke" or bring about the universe "by chance"... it was carefully designed.. thus created. Perfect example... the Earth is the perfect distance away from the Sun for there to be life forms... anything closer (Venus) is way too hot for life to exist... and Mars (being too far away from the Sun) is too cold to live on. The Earth spins on a 24.3% axis constantly... and because of this, we have the 4 seasons in order to produce and harvest lgrowth of life here on Earth. This is just a couple of simple facts that can prove logically there was a Creator who had a purpose for this planet.

True?

Forgive me if I have gone against anybody's beliefs here.. I'm just stating something I've grown up studying over the years... and still learning more about. I'm just stating my $5.50 worth :P

LOL, the cat looked like a UFO when it got hoiked out.

for the record, i don't mind some cats and some dogs. also i hate some cats and some dogs...likewise their owners. in fact their are 5 little dogs up the back that really would be better off going through a garden mulcher than wasting good air. :P

but wouldn't that be wrong, biblewise?

sex out of wedlock is wrong too, isn't it? true?

Fornication? Yes.... big NO NO in the Bible.

And masturbation technically is a form of it, if you really want to delve into it.

Oh... and no banging green peoples... let's leave alien pr0n outta this one, huh? :P

but don't count out the fact we could just be some experiment made by a more larger sarphisticated alien race and the hole universe is just some ball sized oblect in a lab somewhere...

planet earth...the longest running reality television show on planet unobtainium :P

mr blue balls. :P

Try glowing red! ;)

hahahaha

Far from blue, I can assure you ;)

That's why I stopped claiming to be religious orientated. I don't wanna be hypocritical of what I preach. But hey.... at least wet dreams are something to look forward to :hmm: hahahaha

Anyways.. back on subject :P

yes, we are probably just some kind of reality show! :P

things that aliens find entertaining about us:

Being Wierd

BAn-Weirdo.jpg

Being Gay:

weirdo.jpg

Being plain wrong:

romanian_weirdo.jpg

Being a freak:

weirdo.jpg

WTF

sexyme1nr.jpg

Being overly obese:

lard.gif

anyway I'm done :P

Edited by Fayt

yes indeed, back on subject, ive read about tigers exploits in a thread in this offtopic section, lets no go into it again, he'll just put u all to shame :P

fayt:.......that last pics just nasty, she could be hinding a ufo in that lot somewhere!