Ke10 - Ke17 Quarter Vent Window Rubber

Members dont see this ad

I have heard an unsubstantiated rumour somewhere that some hilux model is pretty close?? Likely more accessible if correct.

Vague I know, but perhaps worth looking at. If you find anything, please post it up here.

I have seen the Phils rotaries rear quarter seals and unfortunately they haven't got the angle right on the rear most section which leads to puckering of the seal. Good on them for making the effort though.

Guest pmp16

The rumors of Phil rotary making front quarters r false unfortunately .

I have asked so many times but he is not interested as its far too dear to make

Hilux quarter window is true but need to find out what model . My wAgin has Hilux ones in it

Jordain, I'm interested to see what you've got. Would be great if I can make these work. Have put a lot of work into the body and getting a good seal will be important in keeping it that way.

With regard to the rear flipper windows (ie the ones that attach to the B pillar) - I bought these from Phil. The fit well, with exception to what some say, they pucker out as the round the joint at the C pillar lower end. But now that I have fitted them, its possible you are meant to "mitre" that joint. One of the Malay or Thai manufactures (which I dare say are the same moulding as Phil's) suggests that you mitre the joint...