Need Opnions On My Ke30 3K

Hey people ive just bought my first ke30. Need some advice all i want to do is lower it so could do with some prices and ideas! And other than that extractors and exhaust boring really but thats pretty much all i want and maybe twin SU carbs or maybe even bike carbis!

So people who have done this stuff which will be loads of you lol. Come give me advice all opinions welcome. But i will say this i don't wana put a 4k or 5k or 7k in. Just wana play with the 3k abit if i want heaps of power ill just drive my V8 LOL!

Members dont see this ad

If you are going to pull the 3k out, you might as well drop the 5k in. Everything drops into the smae place and all the 3k accessories bolt up. Its basically the same motor but with an extra 300cc of goodness. You will definitely notice the extra torque of the 5k.

Give you an example. Lined up 2 KE20's down an 8th mile airstrip. Mine running a stock 5k except fot the cam and carbs. the other was running a modded 4k with a BIG cam, high comp ported head, modded carb ect. The 5k pulled away more than a car length before we pulled the pin.

ive been thinking on it all week...the 5k idea is obviously a good one there a lil more powerful and they sound better!!..but i just have a thing about keeping the 3k butting on twin webbers extractors and an exhaust and some gilmer pulleys and just cruising lol