Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Size Is This Nut?

Featured Replies

I am trying to remove the vents on the rear pillar of a ke70,I have removed the inside plastics and found the very long thread with the retaining nut at the end. My question is what size is this nut as I assume I will have to get either a tube spanner or a long hollow socket to reach them.If anyone has any other ideas as to how to remove them I would appreciate the info.

any pics ????? of the nut and the vent with it......

Pretty sure they are a 10mm nut, and a prick of a spot to get at. I remember someone on here posting a pic of a long 1/4'' drive socket they bought just for those kind of jobs.

it's 8mm and you'll need a deep socket to get it off!!

while everyone is reading this thread, anyone know what the thread size is on the stud on the flange on exhaust manifold?! i need new nuts!

  • Author

thanks for the replies I'll go look for a long socket!

sure is 8mm

abbott, all toyotas are the same, any exhaust shop will be able to help you out, better yet, take a stud or nut in and get it matched.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.