Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fayt's Ke10

Featured Replies

  • Author

he sold the fiat, and i think I saw it raced over the mainland on tv, he has had his supra running for a year now, its bloody quick, having a nascar motor and all, canes down the straight, but our rx7 is a bit more agile around the corners :y: being a 750kg car with perfect weight balance and wide wheels,

 

another rx7 has been built with a rotor 3 engine it in, it sounds like a ferrari :P

 

the sports sedans are comin back though, there is us, bell with his capri, gary cannon, the new rx7, scott calvet, a porche, and 200sx, and a few others

 

and I'm amazed how many people my dad knows :), its crazy

there's nothing more beautiful than seeing/hearing a full field of sport sedans :)

  • Replies 77
  • Views 66.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rob1

i thought it was doing some kind of quick times,

and you don't need a roll cage for club days as long as your car is registered.

 

fayt

leigh forest raced the white ke11 in hillclimbs not the beige one.

youre right baskerville is better i did 2 club days last year, symmons and baskerville, baskerville was more fun but only because i was drivin a stock mini 1100 and it only does like 135k's so it was a bit boring at symmons

  • Author

i thought you were talkin about baskerville lap times, not hill climb

 

my bad :P

  • Author

here is the ke10 i picked up yesterday, has only done 55,000k's and I think it also has a bigport head, good fuel filter, coil, radiator, diff, steering box, the car would almost be perfect except its little dents on it, lots of things that will improve my ke10, all for $200, I'm very happy :P

 

twins0ws.jpg

 

twinengine7gg.jpg

Edited by Fayt

  • Author

which one? :D

that car looks all right

 

if ur still intrested in getting rid of it when youve taken all the parts you want off it, i will buy it off you

 

the plates are awsome too, ive only got old plates on my ke10 and 11, the ke10 starts with ha aswell

  • Author

ok I'll keep that in mind :D

 

when I take the parts of it I'll replace most of the things so it will still be a running car, i took it for I drive and it went very well

  • Author

well today I swaped the diffs over, just went for a drive then, and it didnt make a peep, no more clonking, no more whining, perfect diff. Next is the steering box and that is also perfect, as soon as you turn the steering wheel the front wheels react, and its like brand new.

And while I was at it I swaped the brake drums over too, since they were better :D

 

the new diff also makes changing gears smoother.

 

$200 for a perfect diff and steering box, and thats only the beginning!!

  • Author

Quick Pic:

 

faytsdiffswap1it.jpg

  • Author

well i don't want it :y: i think the later ke10 grille looks far better :D

  • Author

Ive already got a spare :o

 

you can buy it if you want but since you are in USA postage might be a little too much :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.