Fayt's Ke10

Fayt

he sold the fiat, and i think I saw it raced over the mainland on tv, he has had his supra running for a year now, its bloody quick, having a nascar motor and all, canes down the straight, but our rx7 is a bit more agile around the corners :y: being a 750kg car with perfect weight balance and wide wheels,

another rx7 has been built with a rotor 3 engine it in, it sounds like a ferrari :P

the sports sedans are comin back though, there is us, bell with his capri, gary cannon, the new rx7, scott calvet, a porche, and 200sx, and a few others

and I'm amazed how many people my dad knows :), its crazy

there's nothing more beautiful than seeing/hearing a full field of sport sedans :)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rob1

i thought it was doing some kind of quick times,

and you don't need a roll cage for club days as long as your car is registered.

fayt

leigh forest raced the white ke11 in hillclimbs not the beige one.

youre right baskerville is better i did 2 club days last year, symmons and baskerville, baskerville was more fun but only because i was drivin a stock mini 1100 and it only does like 135k's so it was a bit boring at symmons

here is the ke10 i picked up yesterday, has only done 55,000k's and I think it also has a bigport head, good fuel filter, coil, radiator, diff, steering box, the car would almost be perfect except its little dents on it, lots of things that will improve my ke10, all for $200, I'm very happy :P

twins0ws.jpg

twinengine7gg.jpg

Edited by Fayt

well today I swaped the diffs over, just went for a drive then, and it didnt make a peep, no more clonking, no more whining, perfect diff. Next is the steering box and that is also perfect, as soon as you turn the steering wheel the front wheels react, and its like brand new.

And while I was at it I swaped the brake drums over too, since they were better :D

the new diff also makes changing gears smoother.

$200 for a perfect diff and steering box, and thats only the beginning!!