Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5K Fuel Pump Issue

Featured Replies

  • Author

Got it sorted, i replaced the pump with another one i had off my 3K. Worked first time!

 

So it's getting fuel and eveyrthing now.

 

SO was just a faulty pump!

 

Now just to find why it isn't sparking.

Now just to find why it isn't sparking.

 

Wiring! Got power at the coil?

 

Got power across the points? Key on, points open, stick a screwdriver across them...

  • Author

Wiring! Got power at the coil?

 

Got power across the points? Key on, points open, stick a screwdriver across them...

 

Because i unplugged everything when i painted the engine bay, i've kind of forgotten where everything goes, i'm going off memory.

 

I don't reckon i have power to the coil no. First chance i'll get to look at it will be tomorrow night or saturday morning.

 

I'll check the power to coil, and then the points.

I put the wiring diagrams up on here last week, but I can't remember which topic they're in! :hmm:

  • Author

I put the wiring diagrams up on here last week, but I can't remember which topic they're in! :hmm:

 

I swear i saw them somewhere haha, i'll have to hunt around. Thanks.

 

there isnt alot of wires in a ke70 engine bay though...

 

The coil has to be grounded though for the lot to work i think? could be an issue if you just painted the bay.

 

KE26, but yeah not much. Yeha i don't think i even did that actually.

 

Cheers.

 

Ps. ill just rub back a bit of the pain with sand paper to get it grounded properly.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.