Calling All 3sge Beams Guru's Afm Alternative

canon

I'm from Dubai and yes we drive on proper side of the road :D

For those familiar with this swap the brake booster will be on the opposite side of the intake manifold (clearance problem) :jamie:

Give Ideas on repaint colours something mature not shouting look at me colours and low profile for the law inforcers as everywhere!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and my mate are thinking a really good black, sorta like the black the new 7 series bmw's have with gt stripes of some sort. work in progress and just a silly idea. not sure if it will look any good but i thought id throw it out there aye

and btw, lets not talk about clearance problems :jamie: my hydraulic clutch fluid resevior sits about 2 mm away from exhaust/turbo manifold :D

oh, it's in our MR2

post-1090-1140783531_thumb.jpg

It's red, so it must be fast

Damnit you mad c**t, your not only driving on the wrong side of the car but on the wrong side of the road as well!!!!

No, i'm not really that stupid.

Tops car, where are you from (excuse me if I've missed it earlier on in the thread).

:jamie: Best reply I have read in ages

btw, you can easily move that gearstick approx 2" more front. Just swing that part vertically where gearstick lower ball stands. Which is held there with one 8mm bolt and on "stud", which you can hammer out. And that gearstick "housing" can be moved to the other holes that 2" more front.

hope you understood my weak "english" explanation.

A1 I might understand when I see the gearbox which is at the garage, I really need to forward the gearshift to avoid cutting the structural beam which the Ke70 desperately needs especially with more bhp.

And another problem is the swaybar (stabiliser) the oil sump is in way of the swaybar

:)

I have that same sway bar problem in my car also. I have found a company which will make one just like I want to. otherwise like original shape, but "little" loop in the middle, which goes between sump and axle.

You figure that gear thing when you see the box. No internal things, just outside parts and those are ment to be both ways, mayby some other model have it otherwise.