Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Expressions Of Interest Ke25 2Door

Featured Replies

Expressions of interest

Selling my 1974 ke25 coupe

Roady condition minus windscreen change.

Body has a couple dings but interior is immaculate, and runs great 3k 2 speed.. All original. With sc14 supercharger and extractors. With bunc of spares.

Offers considered.. No time to finish it and no funds lol

 

Changed front strut inserts, all break lines, master cylinder, front and rear whole break assemblies, full on engine clean up and service,

 

No roady and no reg.

 

In Victoria

 

857f5534.jpg

 

9350f4cf.jpg

  • Author

Cheers mate but I don't know what I want for it, and let alone what it's worth to someone...

Any rust etc? PM with more pics please.

  • Author

Cheers mate but I don't know what I want for it, and let alone what it's worth to someone...

  • Author

He mate I'll jump on computer tomorrow morning, there is a tiny little bubble in the bottom of drivers door or quarter apart from that havnt found

Anything else.

Cheers mate but I don't know what I want for it, and let alone what it's worth to someone...

 

Gday.

 

Well, you need to do some research.

 

As stated. EOI's are not allowed for a reason. They become more trouble than they're worth.

 

When time comes that the car is 100% for sale, complete with price, feel free to start another thread in the For Sale section.

 

Regards,

 

Mods.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.