Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kamakaze Ke26

Featured Replies

sorry to hear that mate, always sad to see a nice old rolla go out like that. Thats my worst nightmare !

  • Replies 34
  • Views 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

i was un insured, the guy who hit me only had third party, and the insurance company deemed a ke26 to be worth $700 at the most so thats what I'm left with

i was un insured, the guy who hit me only had third party, and the insurance company deemed a ke26 to be worth $700 at the most so thats what I'm left with

 

I feel exactly the same as this!

I was just un insured when some ʞ©$ɟ in a piece of shit 90's commodore rear ended me in my '26 and deemed i was at fault. I told i'd be able to fix all the damage (a few scratches and a broken headlight) for about 200-$300. Ended up costing a mechanic around $1800. I was furious and argued with the insurance company via letters for a good 4-6 months, which was good because i delayed the time i had to pay. Now i'm paying it off. But it's $10 a week and i never really notice it come out.

 

Shit happens, and, well, it's shit hey?!

  • Author

Yeah your not wrong man, I'm beside myself with the situation, feel preety helpless when your efforts to fight them seem to go no were

  • 2 months later...

Dalton, Mate !!!!

 

I am gutted !!!!

 

The feeling that just came over me when i saw the pictures and read your story, i was almost in tears.

 

This wagon was my pride and joy for over 6 years, a lot of memories of this little wagon.

 

I feel for you Dalton, it was hard enough selling it, let alone seeing these pictures !!!

 

i can relate to your insurance dramas, the wagon was my 1st ever fully comp'ed corolla, i learnt the hard way when i had my first ever granny spec ke20 rear ended by a twat in a commo.

 

I hope it all works out for you in the end mate.

 

R.I.P The Sak Wags.

 

 

Cheers,

Scott

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.