Kamakaze Ke26

kamakazeKoala

Members dont see this ad
  • 5 months later...

sooooooo.............. had a really shit week last week!!

The wagon is officially dead

Some mindless prick wasnt paying attention and rear ended the car doing 60

2 days off paying for fully comprehensive!!!

so now i will be paying off this car and the damage that has been caused for the next four years of my apprenticeship

needless to say i was and still am beside myself for whats happened, but not much i can do from here

except cut my loses and part the old girl out in the hopes that someone else can restore another ke26 and keep

it on the road

So if your are interested or know someone who is, please give me a call on 0432 354 093 or let me know through rollaclub

also if someone could point me in the direction of a cheap daily corolla, as i desperately need one for two and from work

any help is greatly appreciated

post-13779-0-27395400-1360832088_thumb.jpg

post-13779-0-09156900-1360832156_thumb.jpg

post-13779-0-33651100-1360832235_thumb.jpg

post-13779-0-73911800-1360832308_thumb.jpg

Well if you get a payout and keep the car it isnt so bad. You can make a fair amount parting a car. Just put what you make towards your loan and don't waste it on crap. Once the loan is paid off you will have awesome credit rating and can apply again with better terms.

Still a fcuk around though I know. Last time it happened to me I was lucky and got $300 more than I paid for the car. Took ages to get the money though.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB