Mt Nebo Run 15Th December. Bring Your Sleigh!

B.L.Z.BUB

Thats a topic best left for after my case is concluded. Although unlikely, I don't like the idea of the prosecutor reading my thoughts and planned defence on the interwebz before court. Contrary to what you read in papers or see on today tonight :gurgler: , there is no magic defence to any traffic matter. Its just down to the events of the day, and the evidence or lack thereof. The Police will tend to sensationalise your conduct, and stack juicy lines from their transcript together in an out of context fashion. However this may not be the case, and if you feel it isnt, then you need to find out by looking at the evidence.

The hardest part is the research you need to do, getting the evidence, analysing it. Timing things, using physics formulas to calculate the speed of things.

Its a lot of work, and in some instances you are better off to just accept your punishment. I have a sense of justice that overpowers every bit of possible common sense in the world, so the moment I feel like Ive witnessed an injustice, I get 100% involved and in with both feet.

A lot of people told me in my life that I missed my calling by not studying law, however I prefer what I do and just use my people skills and critical mind when needed in my life.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic