Jap - Garage, New Shop Opening In Port Adelaide

JAP-Garage

Hi everyone,

My name is Leigh, i have been a part of this forum for the past 4 years and now i have opened up my own workshop, called Japanese Automotive Performance Garage (JAP-Garage), located in port adelaide, where i will be stripping out cars and importing parts such as Hydro Handbrakes, Bride replica seats, Takata harnesses, Cheap quality drift tyres, Steering wheels and more. If you are after any parts lodge your interest or on my facebook page (link below), I will be able to get fibreglass and carbon body kits, bonnets and spoilers. If you are after anything in particular the best means of contact is by sending me a message on my facebook page with details on what exactly you are after.

I will be running a group buy starting in the next week on carbon/fiberglass body kits, nardi replica steering wheels, takata replica harnesses and bride replica seats. i will post a link in this thread when i have everything sorted and ready to go.

Thanks, JAP-Garage

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...