December 3, 201213 yr comment_638522 i have a 94 saturn any chance the brakes will swap over the saturn is 4wheel disc, or any other parts before i scrap the car! Report
December 3, 201213 yr Author comment_638622 You guys probably don't have saturns over there, yes its fwd, 1.9 litre product of gm ...I was gonna use the calipers off the front of the Saturn and see if they'd work on my ke30 ...sorry Report
October 7, 201313 yr comment_668719 Can anyone tell me if its possible and good option if I will install corolla 2012 radiator with fan in my KE30? I am new in this forum and I want to rebuild my toyota 3K engine. I am unable to find the original radiator locally and one of my friend suggested me to installed corolla 2012 radiator in my KE30 with Original 3K engine. Questions are; Is it possible? If yes, what things I need to take care? Will it be a good move? Sorry, I am not much technical. Please help. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now